Doctem – Introduction & Installation
Doctem is a super simple and user-friendly WordPress theme for you to create online documentation template which can help you rapidly develop your next software’s documentation. It comes with a simple design and puts its focus on readability and functionality. Additionally, Elementor compatability allows you to create any layout you want for your website.
How to install Martha Theme?
To install the theme correctly, after downloading the theme package from Themeforest, you need to Unzip the package. There are folders inside.
You can install the theme via WordPress Admin or FTP
Install Theme via WordPress Admin
- Navigate to
- Click Add New button and then hit the Upload Theme button
- Click on Browser to upload
doctem.zipin Theme folder and click Install Now.
- Click Activate to activate the installed themes.
Install Theme via FTP
doctem.zipin theme folder of theme package.
- Upload the extracted folder in previous step into
/wp-content / themes/.
- To activate the theme, go to
Appearances --> Themes> and activate it.
How to install plugins
- It requires you to Activate the license before installing plugins and importing demo content.
- After that, open Demo Importer tab.
- Open any home page you want to import.
- Check All Plugins option to choose all plugins.
- Click Install Selected to start installing and activating plugins.
- The process may take few seconds. Please be patient!