How to create a page?
To create any page with Autoshowroom, please follow steps below:
- Step 1: Go to Autoshowroom Options part and create a template style. Configure and set up the template to suit your website.
- Step 2: Go to Pages > Add New.
- Step 3: Add Page Title, Elements to your page.
- Step 4: In Templaza Options, select template style of your page. Template styles are created in Autoshowroom Options part. In case you leave this Templaza Options part blank, your page will get the style defined in Default template in AutoShowroom Options part.
- Step 5: Click Publish button.
* By this way, to edit the page style, you need to:
- Define the template style being used in the page.
- Edit the template in Autoshowroom Options part.