Posts & How to create
How to Create a Post
Below information provides you with foundations of how to create a post with categories and tags.
A post contains 2 basic elements: Post Categories and Post Tags., so that you can manage all your posts easily. This part will introduce you to post categories and how to create them.
Categories: To add new post categories, navigate to
Dashboard --> Posts --> Categories
Tags: To add new tags, go to
Dashboard --> Posts --> Tags and add tag name.
To create a post, you follow steps below:
Step 1: Go to Posts –> Add new
Step 2: Add your content, then choose categories and tags.
To add post content, you can use Classic Mode or Backend Editor
AutoShowroom comes with 6 different post formats: Standard, Gallery, Video, Audio, Link and Quote. When you create a new post, you are able to choose what post format you’d like from the tab options about the text editor, and insert necessary content.
- Standard: With this format, you are only able to add texts into your posts.
- Gallery: Add bundle of images to your post with this format.
- Video: You can add Video URL (YouTube or Vimeo)or Embed code here
- Audio: Similarly, you can add the Audio URL directly or add embed code here. To get these embed codes, you can go to soundcloud.com and search for your favorite audio.
- Link: For this post type, this link will be shown in your detail post instead of your content.
- Quote: In this type, you can add different quotes, just enter Source name, Source URL, & Content