These options are used to set up typography for the whole website. You can change the font, and style of various sections including Body, Headings (H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6), Menu, Dropdown Menu, Sidebar and Footer. In each option, you can select to use Default or Custom typography
Select Typography Properties
Default typography: If Default is selected, the typography will inherit from the theme.
Custom typography: If Custom is selected, you can configure typography for your website.
- Font Family: Select the font family from the drop-down list. Here you can select the System Font or the Google font to the whole Body of your website.
- Alt Font Family: If the browser does not support the first font family, it tries the Alternate font family.
- Font Weight: Select the font-weight from the list, it will define how bold your text is.
- Font Size: Set the font size you need to use in the text element.
- Letter Spacing: Set the needed distance between letters.
- Line Height: line-height property specifies the height of a line.
- Text Transform: Set the font transformation, if needed (uppercase, capitalize and lowercase).