About UI Accordion The UI Accordion Widget is used to display text in a collapsed, condensed manner, letting you save space while still presenting an abundance of content.
- Give the item a title, link and link title
- Click on "Add New" to add a new item
- Allow multiple items to open: if yes, all items are able to be open at the same time, if no, just one item is readable when you click on it.
- Allow all items to be closed: if yes, all items can be reduced at the same time. If no, just one item can be reduced at a time.
- Style: Select a predefined card style for accordion (None, default, muted, primary, secondary, hover, custom)
- With a custom style, you'll be able to create your own style for color, background color, background color hover, border type, size
- Click on the edit button to change the font typography
- Select predefined color for the title text: none, muted, emphasis, primary, secondary, success, warning, danger.
In the content settings, you'll be able to change the following options:
- Content font: edit the font of the content
- Custom color: keep the text color as default or choose a custom color.
- Transform: to transform the text into uppercase, capitalized, or lowercase characters.
- Drop cap: to display the first capital letter of the paragraph as large as a decorative element.
- Column: Set the number of columns.
- Column breakpoint: if the number of columns is more than 1, you can set the device width from which the text columns should apply.
- Margin top: set the top margin of the accordion.