In the content settings, you'll be able to change the following options:
- Content font: edit the font of the content
- Custom color: keep the text color as default or choose a custom color.
- Transform: to transform the text into uppercase, capitalized, or lowercase characters.
- Drop cap: to display the first capital letter of the paragraph as large as a decorative element.
- Column: Set the number of columns.
- Column breakpoint: if the number of columns is more than 1, you can set the device width from which the text columns should apply.
- Margin top: set the top margin of the accordion.