About UI Button
UI Button is a widget based on the UIKit framework that allows you to easily create nice-looking buttons, which come in different styles.
- Give the button a title, link and link title
- Icon type: choose icon type from Fontawesome or UI Kit
- Icon position: Choose Left or Right
- Button style: Default, Primary, Secondary, Danger, Text, Link, Link Muted, Link Text, Custom
- Button Shape: Rounded, Square, Circle, Pill
- Font Weight: choose one of the following classes to modify the font-weight of the button (Default, Light, Normal, Bold, Lighter, Bolder)
- Button Size: set the size for the buttons (Default, Small, Large)
- Full-width button: enable or disable the button's full-width size
- Column gap: adjust the gap between different columns of multiple buttons (The result is only reflected when there are more than 1 button created)
- Row gap: adjust the gap between different rows of multiple buttons (The result is only reflected when there are more than one row of buttons displayed)
- Margin top: Set the top margin of the buttons: Small, Default, Medium, Large, X-Large, None, or Keep existing.
- Margin bottom: Set the bottom margin of the buttons: Small, Default, Medium, Large, X-Large, None, or Keep existing.
- Text Alignment: Set the alignment of the button text, which may depend on breakpoint or fallback.
- Text alignment breakpoint:
- Text alignment fallback
- Animation: Choose a suitable animation to display the button.
- Repeat animation:
- Visibility: make the button visible on a specific device.