Under this tab the options are as follows:
- Background: Select a color or tick on the box "transparent" if you don't want a background color.
- Background repeat: sets if/how a background image will be repeated.
- Background size: specifies the size of the background images.
- Background attachment: sets whether a background image scrolls with the rest of the page or is fixed.
- Background position: sets the starting position of a background image.
- Upload an image if you're interested in decorating the background with an image.
- Border: set the thickness of the element border by entering numbers in boxes top, right, bottom, and left.
There are many border styles including solid, dashed, dotted, double.
Choose a color for the borderline.
- Spacing: Add margin and padding values over the row to improve its appearance on different devices. Spacing units are px, rem, em, and %.
- Custom color: select a custom color for the element or otherwise make it transparent. You can set a custom color for text, regular link, hover link and active link.